- Step 1: Find partners Find cybersex partners. Check out adult dating sites devoted to cybersex, or request private conversations with people you click with in non-sexual chat rooms or on social networking sites.
- Step 2: Learn the lingo Know the basic cybersex acronyms, like TDTM -- talk dirty to me; GYPO -- get your pants off; NIFOC -- nude in front of the computer; and IWSN -- I want sex now.
- TIP: If someone writes "ICQ" they're telling you they're in a relationship; it stands for "I cheat quietly."
- Step 3: Start slowly Don't immediately launch into sex talk. Start with flirty banter and then float some of your fantasies or fetishes to find out if they're on the same page.
- : Never reveal personal information to strangers.
- Step 4: Be vivid Once the virtual sex starts, paint as vivid a picture for them as you can. Graphic details are the key to good cybersex, whether you're describing what you're doing to yourself, what you'd like to do them, or what you'd like them to do to you.
- Step 5: Abandon your inhibitions Let go of any inhibitions you have about self-pleasuring; the beauty of cybersex is that no one can see you -- unless you want to kick things up a notch by installing a webcam.
- TIP: Consider using a microphone so your hands are free.
- Step 6: Know the score Be aware of the dangers. Unless you're using a webcam, you can't tell if the person you're interacting with even remotely resembles their description. If you're in a relationship, realize that many partners view cybersex as full-blown cheating. Above all, if you decide to meet your cyber lover in person, make sure you do it in a public location.
- FACT: A British woman divorced her husband after discovering that his avatar in an online role-playing game had had sex with a virtual prostitute and flirted with another avatar.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Lowered inhibitions
- Common sense
- Webcam (optional)