- Step 1: Open Clock application Touch the Clock application, or app, on your iPhone. On the Clock screen, touch the Alarm button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Touch the plus sign in the top right corner Touch the "plus" sign in the top right corner to create a new alarm.
- Step 3: Set how often the alarm will repeat Touch Repeat to set how often you want the alarm to repeat. Touch Every Monday to have it alarm every Monday, or touch all of the days to have it repeat every day. Touch the Back button to return to the alarm setup screen.
- Step 4: Set the sound you want for the alarm Touch Sound to select the sound you want for the alarm. Choose from the preloaded ringtones or any other ringtone you have created. Touch the one you select, then touch Back.
- TIP: Create a ringtone of your favorite song in the iTunes store, if you want to use it as your alarm sound. Sync your iPhone and computer to transfer the ringtone to your phone.
- Step 5: Activate the snooze option, if desired Turn the snooze option on or off by pressing the words next to Snooze. Set it to On if you want the option activated.
- Step 6: Create a label for your alarm Create a label for your alarm. Touch Label and use the keys to enter a title for your alarm. Touch Back to return.
- TIP: Set separate alarms for weekdays and weekends. Have the first alarm activated for Monday through Friday. Create a second alarm that is set to go off only on Saturday and Sunday.
- Step 7: Set the time, and save Set the time for your alarm by adjusting the hour, minute, and a.m. and p.m. dials at the bottom of the alarm screen. Touch Save in the top right corner to save your alarm and return to the main alarm screen.
- Step 8: Be sure your alarm is turned on Find your newly created alarm on the main alarm screen, and be sure that it is turned on. The word On should appear. If not, touch the word Off and your alarm will be activated. Now rest easy knowing that your iPhone alarm won't let you down.
- FACT: Going for 17 hours of sustained wakefulness will give a person a sense of drowsiness and confusion similar to having 2 glasses of wine.
You Will Need