- : If you're caught having sex in public, you could be charged with disorderly conduct, lewd and lascivious behavior, or other crimes.
- Step 1: Avoid sensitive locations Choose a location where you will not encounter children. Places populated by families are more likely to be patrolled, particularly if the police have received complaints about lewd behavior.
- Step 2: Be respectful Be aware of your surroundings. Don't get busy in a house of worship, at a memorial site, or in any other sensitive spot. If you're visiting a country with conservative sexual mores, bear in mind that having sex in public places could result in incarceration.
- Step 3: Dress for sexcess Dress in a way that that allows you to do the deed discreetly, like wearing clothes you don't have to remove and going commando.
- TIP: Bring a blanket; it will not only offer cushioning, but can provide a quick cover-up.
- Step 4: Be on guard Try to pick a spot where you'll be able to hear someone approaching from a distance. Keep the moans and groans to a minimum so you don't invite investigation.
- Step 5: Don't be an exhibitionist Stop what you're doing if you're spotted. Though part of the thrill of having sex in public places is the fear you might be seen, putting on a show can only lead to trouble -- especially if your audience is an unappreciative one.
- FACT: 26 percent of Americans fantasize about having sex in a public place.
You Will Need
- Good location
- Blanket (Optional)