- Step 1: Light a candle Carve or write the name of the one you love on a red candle, light it, and visualize the two of you together as you stare into the flickering light. Then say aloud what you hope your love spell will do; you don't need a formal incantation. Focus on your goal for several minutes before extinguishing the flame.
- Step 2: Bless a stone Get a rose quartz, the stone that represents love, and hold it in both hands. Visualize filling the quartz with white light as you think about the one you love and the spell you hope to put on them.
- TIP: To give your love spell even more power, bury the stone at the base of a tree, and ask the tree to infuse the stone with its energy as it grows.
- Step 3: Write it down On a piece of red paper, write down the love spell you want to cast. Then feed it to a flame as you focus all your energy on what you hope will happen.
- Step 4: Make a sachet Take dried rose petals, lay them in a small piece of square fabric, and tie or sew it up. Keep this sachet near you or in your pocket. Whenever you see it, smell it, or feel it, you'll be refocusing your energy on making your love spell come true.
- Step 5: Anoint with rose oil Put a few drops of rose essential oil on something that represents the person you wish to bewitch, like their photo or a drawing. Say a little incantation as you envision being with them.
- Step 6: Be careful what you wish for Be careful what you wish for: it's often better to cast a spell for true love in general, rather than try to attract a certain person, because we don't always know what's good for us!
- FACT: In a first century BCE marriage contract, the bride promised to be faithful -- and not to add love potions to her husband's food.
You Will Need
- Red candle
- Personalized incantation
- Rose quartz
- Red paper
- Dried rose petals
- Fabric square
- Rose oil
- Symbol of your potential lover
- Open mind
- Tree (Optional)