- : Don't persist with your blabber if a woman sends clear signals that she's not interested. Nothing's a bigger turnoff than desperation.
- Step 1: Make her feel attractive Make her feel physically attractive. When it comes to having sex with someone new, women often let self-doubt about how they look naked get in the way. Make her feel confident about her body and she'll be more likely to want to get close to you.
- TIP: Complimenting something specific about her body sounds more sincere than a generic, "you've got a great body."
- Step 2: Talk about your selflessness Casually mention something noble you do. Studies show that women are attracted to altruistic men, making it a good topic if you want to talk her into bed.
- Step 3: Talk about children If you have nieces, nephews, or godchildren, talk about them lovingly. The "awww" factor might make her more open to being seduced.
- Step 4: Make her laugh Don't be too serious. Women are attracted to men who can make them laugh -- especially if the jokes are self-deprecating.
- Step 5: Mention your Lamborghini If you drive an expensive car, say so. If you have a cheap set of wheels, keep it to yourself. Research shows that a guy with a cool ride gets a woman's motor running faster than the same guy in an unimpressive auto.
- Step 6: Know when to shut up Don't do all the talking. Part of the art of talking her into bed is knowing when to shut up and listen.
- FACT: According to one study, 80 percent of men expressed positive feelings about one-night stands, compared with 54 percent of women.
You Will Need
- Loving children anecdotes
- Self-deprecating sense of humor
- Expensive car
- Listening abilities