- : Never perform a full body massage on a pregnant woman.
- Step 1: Set the scene Set the scene for her full body sensual massage by finding just the right spot and putting sexy music on the sound system.
- Step 2: Warm things up Light some candles and warm a bottle of massage oil in a bowl of hot water. Make sure your hands are warm, too!
- Step 3: Begin the massage Invite her to lie face down. Straddle her, rub a few drops of oil between your hands, and begin massaging her shoulders. Use the flat of your hand, fingers pressed together, to give even strokes.
- TIP: If her shoulders are tight, loosen them by rubbing them with one of your elbows.
- Step 4: Move back down Move down to her feet, giving each one a good rub before working back up her legs to her thighs.
- TIP: Lightly trace a triangle on each inner thigh, from a few inches below her pubic bone to the inside of her knee. This is an erogenous zone.
- Step 5: Stroke her bottom Stroke her butt, using your thumb to gently massage the sacrum, the area just above the crease of her buttocks -- a spot that will really turn her on.
- Step 6: Turn her over Turn her over, pour a few drops of oil on her stomach, and gently stroke her belly, moving up toward her breasts.
- Step 7: Give her a happy ending Now that you've turned her on, give her a happy ending. With any luck, she'll return the favor.
- FACT: Massage soothes people by lowering levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
You Will Need
- Perfect spot
- Sexy music
- Massage oil
- Hot water
- Basic massage skills