- Step 1: Know what a ladies' man is Know what a ladies' man is -- a man who genuinely likes women as much as they like him. Don't confuse a ladies man with a womanizer, who is more of a user than a lover.
- Step 2: Be able to laugh at yourself Be able to laugh at yourself. Nearly all women are attracted to a man who can make them laugh, but they are most drawn to a guy who has the ability to poke fun at himself.
- Step 3: Be good with compliments Praise women's appearance often, and be specific when you do. A successful ladies' man doesn't just rattle off a generic, "you look nice," and never makes a woman fish for compliments. He notices her efforts to look good, and never fails to remark on them.
- TIP: 81 percent of women surveyed would love their partner to say that their hairstyle or outfit is nice.
- Step 4: Be good in bed Be good in bed. You can't be a ladies' man if you don't deliver in the sack!
- Step 5: Listen up Really listen to everything the women in your life say. If they mention an upcoming event that they're excited or nervous about, make a note of it and call to ask how things went. A ladies' man makes each lady in his life feel she's very special.
- Step 6: Be honest Be honest about your intentions: if you meet a woman who's looking for a commitment, and you're not prepared to make one, say so. A man becomes a ladies' man by respecting the women in his life enough to level with them.
- FACT: Classic ladies' man Sean Connery was named People magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" in 1989 at age 59.
You Will Need
- Appreciation of women
- Self-deprecating humor
- Listening skills
- Sexual prowess