- Step 1: Try the direct approach Try the direct approach: Simply say, "Hey, buddy; my eyes are up here."
- Step 2: Talk to his crotch Give him a taste of his own medicine: He's talking to your breasts? Start talking to his crotch.
- TIP: To make him paranoid and take his mind off your chest, try staring at his hairline.
- Step 3: Divert his attention Try a diversionary tactic, and throw on a sweater or grab a notebook to hold over your chest.
- Step 4: Force eye contact Force him to re-establish eye contact with you. Say you think you have something in your eye and ask him to take a look.
- Step 5: Try a classic response Try this time-honored response to people who are staring rudely: "Take a picture. It'll last longer."
- FACT: 47 percent of men first glance at a woman's chest when they see her.
You Will Need
- Diversionary tactics