- Step 1: Say it in Spanish When a Spanish-speaker's got you steamed, say, "Vete al diablo!"
- Step 2: Say it in Creole Give your epithet some Caribbean kick and use Creole to tell someone, "Ale non lanfe!"
- Step 3: Say it in Romanian Got Eastern European enemies? To rip them a new one in Romanian, say, "Du-te dracului!"
- TIP: Consider wearing false fangs when saying, "Go to hell!" in Romanian -- dracului has the same linguistic root as the fictional vampire Dracula.
- Step 4: Say it in French Has someone caused you pain in Paris? Tell Frenchie, "Va en enfer!"
- Step 5: Say it in Japanese Been stepped to by a Japanese jerk? Say, "Kutabare!"
- Step 6: Say it in Italian If an Italian incites your ire, say, "Vai al diavolo!"
- Step 7: Say it in Hebrew Tell any haters off in Hebrew. Say, "Lech l'azazel!"
- FACT: In Dante's Inferno, the devil sits in the very center of hell, with half his body encased in ice.
You Will Need
- Memorization skills
- Proper pronunciation
- False fangs (optional)