- Step 1: Fight for your meals Most teenagers live for their smartphones, TV shows, and trips to the mall. Separate yourself from the pack -- get out to the fields and farm the land. Put your back into surviving to help you focus on what's substantive in life.
- Step 2: Be confident Make decisions with confidence, ignoring anyone who questions you -- you don't need to fight to prove you're right to a bunch of teenage slackers. You also don't need to ask for forgiveness.
- Step 3: Don't cry If the teenage wasteland's meaninglessness starts to get to you, don't cry. Those who waste their youths will have to make up for it at some point if they want to survive the adult world.
- TIP: Don't even raise your eyes if there's a chance tears could fall.
- Step 4: Join the exodus Can't handle the despair? Join the exodus in search of happy like-minded people who can remind you that the world is populated with more than just soulless idiots.
- TIP: Travel with a friend who can help you survive any trials during your journey.
- Step 5: Get together with others Once you've found a community, enjoy the togetherness, before you get much older. And if you find yourself thinking about the youth you've left behind, just remember: it’s only teenage wasteland.
- FACT: The Who were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990, their first year of eligibility.
You Will Need
- Manual labor
- Joyful people
- Friend (optional)