- Step 1: Say it in Chinese To say "I love you" in Mandarin Chinese, proclaim: wo ai ni.
- Step 2: Say it in French Tell your French amour "I love you": je t'aime.
- TIP: You can also say je t'adore -- which literally translates as "I adore you."
- Step 3: Say it in Italian Declare your love in Italian: ti amo.
- Step 4: Say it in Japanese Tell your Japanese beloved: Aishiteru.
- Step 5: Say it in Korean Profess your love in Korean: sarang hae yo.
- Step 6: Say it in Tagalog Say "I love you" to someone in the Philippines this way: mahal kita.
- Step 7: Say it in Russian Whisper to your Russian love: Я tебя люблю
- Step 8: Say it in Spanish Tell someone you love them in Spanish: te amo.
- FACT: Men take an average of 7 months to tell a new partner they love them, and women take about 8, according to a dating survey.
You Will Need
- Memorization skills