- Step 1: Put AdLearn to work Put innovation to work for you. AdLearn, the proprietary optimization technology that powers "Advertising.com":http://advertising.com/'s Ad Desk, delivers the right ad, to the right place, at the right time and frequency, to the right customer.
- Step 2: Have a broad target Target your ad broadly to allow AdLearn to do its thing. Decide which of Ad Desk's targeting options are most important to you. Casting a wide net helps your ad achieve scale and reach -- if your campaign delivers too quickly or to an unexpected audience, you can get more granular later on.
- Step 3: Set the right price Bid to win -- either you want cheap inventory, or an effective campaign. Remember: Ad Desk is a marketplace, and bidding too low forces AdLearn to limit your volume, reach, and scale, thereby limiting your campaign's success.
- Step 4: Run campaigns across many sites Choose a variety of sites to run your display ads. Ad Desk offers access to a wide selection of inventory, including "Advertising.com":http://advertising.com/'s network of sites, which features more than 70 of comScore’s top 100 publishers, and specific AOL properties.
- Step 5: Give your campaign a chance Give your display advertising campaign a chance to succeed; frequent or drastic changes can cause extreme fluxes on Ad Desk. AdLearn works best when it has time to measure your ad's progress -- set up your campaign and then try waiting 3 days before making any changes.
- TIP: If you still have questions about your campaign performance after 3 days, contact an Ad Desk Support Specialist at "help.addesk.advertising.com":http://help.addesk.advertising.com/support/microsites/adHelpHome.jsp -- they're ready and waiting to help you.
- Step 6: Follow best practices Follow display advertising best practices. Make your ad clear -- use a call-to-action that spells out the payoff and connect your creative to the ad's goal. Then, upload multiple ad sizes that are used on the sites where you want your campaign to appear.
- TIP: The most common online display ad sizes are 300x250, 728x90, 160x600, 180x150, and 468x60.
- Step 7: Jump in Ready to maximize your display advertising campaign performance? Visit "addesk.advertising.com":https://addesk.advertising.com/ today and start reaping the benefits of Ad Desk's AdLearn optimization technology.
You Will Need
- Ad Desk
- Digital display ad campaign