- Step 1: Know what it is Know what Free Shipping Day is: a one-day shopping event when participating merchants offer free shipping with delivery in the U.S. by Christmas Eve. Find this year's date at "FreeShippingDay.com":http://www.freeshippingday.com/.
- TIP: Free shipping is usually not available for shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, or the U.S. territories.
- Step 2: Make a list Make a tentative list of the holiday gifts you plan to buy for friends and family, so you don't forget anyone.
- Step 3: Check out the site Go to "FreeShippingDay.com":http://www.freeshippingday.com/ to view the list of participating retailers. See how many of your planned purchases are available from the merchants featured. If you can't find exactly what you want, look for a good alternative.
- Step 4: Max out the savings Consider what other purchases might be prudent to make now in order to get the most out of Free Shipping Day.
- TIP: The final list of retailers and special offers is posted at midnight on Free Shipping Day.
- Step 5: Order something for yourself Order something for yourself with the money you saved on gas and postage!
- FACT: More than 35,000 sales took place as a result of FreeShippingDay.com in 2009.
You Will Need
- Shopping list
- Credit card