- Step 1: Pry i-Trip out of case Carefully pry the i-Trip out of its case.
- Step 2: Tape wire to antenna You’ll see a metal shield covering one side of the board. This is the antenna. Tape the copper wire to this shield.
- Step 3: Reassemble Reassemble the i-Trip and wrap a few pieces of tape on it to make sure everything stays together.
- TIP: For a better aesthetic, use colored tape that matches your i-Trip.
- Step 4: Turn it on Turn it on and relax; your new antenna extension will keep your life static free.
- FACT: There are downloadable applications available online which help you find the best local station to use for your i-Trip.
You Will Need
- An i-Trip
- A pocket knife
- 10u201d of un-insulated copper wire