- Step 1: Ditch the conventional charms Ditch the conventional good luck charms like horseshoes, four-leaf clovers, and coins. These classic charms are too stereotypical to offer you the luck you need.
- Step 2: Locate your own charm Locate your own lucky charm that is special to you. This can be anything from a piece of jewelry to a clothing item. Keep track of when your fortune changes to find your special lucky charm.
- Step 3: Use your charm Use your charm in situations where your performance can affect the outcome of events such as playing a round of golf or playing a friendly game of cards.
- TIP: Use your charm only when you need it most. Overuse could lead you astray and turn your fortunes against you.
- Step 4: Believe in yourself Believe in your ability to alter your fate and turn the tide of your fortunes. Use your charm to bolster your own natural talents just don't let it override your common sense or reason.
- Step 5: Toss a charm when the luck runs out Toss your charm as soon as your luck runs out. Don't cling to a false sense of hope a lucky charm brings, but do use it as a confidence booster when needed.
- FACT: A 56-leaf clover found in a field in Japan was recognized as a new Guinness World Record in 2010.
You Will Need
- Personal good luck charm
- Strong belief