- Step 1: Get herbs Gather herbs containing antioxidants and other phytochemical substances. Some of these include garlic, rosemary, saffron, ginger, and turmeric.
- TIP: In most cases, two teaspoons of the fresh herb will provide the same flavor as one teaspoon of dried herbs.
- Step 2: Seek out recipes Seek out recipes that use these herbs, or make up a few of your own.
- Step 3: Take care of yourself Take good care of yourself and include fruits and veggies in your diet. Sprinkle them with a little spice, and you may just be a step closer to preventing cancer.
- FACT: In the 17th and 18th centuries, some believed that cancer was contagious. In 1779 France's first cancer hospital was forced to relocate because of the fear of the illness spreading.
You Will Need
- Internet access
- Healthy diet