- Step 1: Get the job done Identify tasks that need to get done. Use the appropriate tools for every job you take on.
- TIP: Remember: a manly man's hands and brain are often his most effective tools.
- Step 2: Build your body Hit the gym regularly -- a manly man's body should be fit for any task. Learn to play all major manly sports -- few things are as unmanly as a girly run, throw, or kick.
- TIP: To make your workouts more manly, train in extreme conditions.
- Step 3: Study up Study up -- read classic manly literature and watch manly movies to find out how to master your desires, lead other people, and achieve your manly goals.
- Step 4: Be a rock In an emotional situation? Be a source of stability for those around you. Push your feelings aside until you're alone and can display your emotions with manly dignity.
- Step 5: Have some respect Show respect to people who treat you with honor and stand up to those who don't. Have the courage to fight for justice -- a manly man knows he's responsible for defending others, no matter the personal cost.
- FACT: The motto on Maryland's state seal, translated from Italian, is "Manly deeds, womanly words."
You Will Need
- Literature and films
- Emotional stability
- Extreme conditions (optional)