- Step 1: Fold scarf Fold the scarf into a triangle.
- Step 2: Grab ends & center Grab the two ends opposite one another, and center the scarf against your chest.
- TIP: You might want to use double-sided fashion tape to make sure your scarf stays in place.
- Step 3: Wrap ends & tie Wrap the two ends behind you, and tie them in a double knot just below the middle of your back.
- FACT: The longest scarf on record was 33.74 miles long, crafted by over 2,000 knitters. It was sold in sections to raise money for Feed the Children.
You Will Need
- A large scarf
- And a flat surface
- Double sided fashion tape (optional)