- Step 1: Log into Facebook Log into Facebook. After you're logged in, click on Profile at the top of the page
- Step 2: Edit Click the Info tab of your profile and then click Edit.
- Step 3: Find Relationships Find Relationships in the menu and click.
- TIP: You can also set an anniversary date for you and your sweetie from this page.
- Step 4: Set your relationship Use the drop-down box to choose what type of relationship you are in. Options include "In a Relationship," "Engaged," "Married," and "It's Complicated."
- Step 5: Identify partner Start typing the name of the person you are in a relationship with in the text box below the drop down box. If they are your Facebook friend, their full name will come up for you to click on. Click the name.
- TIP: Family members can also be identified on this page. The family members you select will also receive a request from Facebook to be listed on your profile.
- Step 6: Hit Save Don't forget to hit Save. Now you just have to wait for the confirmation!
- FACT: In 2008, Facebook introduced a Pirate language option. Arrrrgh, matey.
You Will Need
- Facebook account
- Willing relationship partner
- Anniversary (optional)