- Step 1: Log into Facebook Log into Facebook. Click the Account button, and then Privacy Settings.
- TIP: Review all your Privacy Settings to make sure you are only showing people what you want.
- Step 2: Go to Customize Settings Make sure that you are in the Custom menu under the heading Sharing on Facebook. Click on Customize Settings.
- Step 3: Check the box Scroll down to the category "Things others share" on the Customize Settings page. Under that category is a "Friends can post on my Wall" option with a check box. Click the box to enable Friends to post to your Wall. Now wait for the comments to come pouring in.
- FACT: As of July 2009, Facebook was available in 68 languages.
You Will Need