- Step 1: Start with bell rolls Start with some bell rolls by sitting with your feet flat on the ground. Point your hands out in front of you and roll down until your lower back hits the floor. Roll up and repeat 15 times.
- TIP: In all of the exercises, inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.
- Step 2: Add tummy curls Add some tummy curls. Lie on your back, bend your knees and raise your legs. Lift your butt and roll up to your shoulders.
- Step 3: Work with crunches Work your abs with cross crunches by lying on your back and putting your hand behind your head. Lift your upper body and reach across. Switch and repeat 15 times on each side.
- Step 4: Try inverted crunches Change up your crunches routine with some inverted crunches. Lie on your stomach and stretch your arms in front of you. Lift your your right arm and left leg as high as you can. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Step 5: Lift your tailbone Lift your tailbone off of the floor while laying flat on your back with your legs crossed in the air. Both of your arms should be stretched over your head. Repeat the exercise 30 times.
- Step 6: Use a ball Use an exercise ball to help with your ab workout. Try lying flat on the ball. With your hands behind your head, lift your upper body off of the ball. Repeat 20 times and do three reps.
- Step 7: Eat right Eat the right foods to help the process. Foods like almonds, eggs, soy, apples, berries, yogurt, and vegetable soup help you get good abdominal definition. A combination of workout and healthy diet will send you six-packing in no time.
- FACT: The abdominal cavity is the largest hollow space in the body and holds much of the digestive tract, the liver, the pancreas, the spleen, the kidneys, and the adrenal glands.
You Will Need
- Exercise ball
- Vegetable soup
- Internet access (optional)