- Step 1: Choose a model Check out the KODAK Pulse Digital Frame. The Pulse comes in 7- and 10-inch models; each features a touchscreen and Wi-Fi connectivity that makes it super easy to share and display your photos.
- Step 2: Get set up Plug in your Pulse and press "Start." Then, go to "kodakpulse.com":https://www.kodakpulse.com/ on your computer and create an account to manage your frame. Select your wireless network, enter your password, and voila! Your Pulse is connected to the internet in seconds.
- Step 3: Invite friends and family Create an e-mail address for your Pulse and invite friends and family to e-mail their photos directly to your Pulse, making it a snap to stay in touch.
- TIP: You can also upload pictures to the frame from your computer's photo library, a memory card, or a USB drive.
- Step 4: Use your phone Taking photos with your cellphone? Use the Pulse's e-mail address to send picture messages right from your mobile device -- they'll be waiting on the screen for you before you even get home.
- Step 5: Make it social Link your Pulse to your Facebook and KODAK Gallery accounts. Choose exactly which pictures to send to your frame and watch as they're displayed randomly, making every picture a new chance to relive your favorite memories.
- TIP: You can also link to friends' Facebook and KODAK Gallery accounts to see their photos whenever they're posted.
- Step 6: Get creative Get creative and make Pulse a part of your daily life -- give faraway relatives a glimpse of home or help your friends find their style for a night out. With the KODAK Pulse, you can instantly display and share every moment of your life.
- FACT: You can e-mail pictures to the KODAK JumboTron in Times Square in New York City -- making it the biggest Pulse Frame in the world! Learn more at "kodak.com/go/timessquare":http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2300926&CID=go&idhbx=timessquare&pq-locale=enUS&requestid=66331.
You Will Need
- KODAK Pulse Digital Frame
- Wireless internet
- Digital pictures
- USB drive or memory card (optional)