- Step 1: Heat applesauce Heat the applesauce in a frying pain over low to medium heat.
- Step 2: Stir in gelatin Stir in one packet of unflavored gelatin.
- Step 3: Add cocoa powder Add a pinch or two of cocoa powder.
- Step 4: Mix & remove from heat Mix thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Step 5: Sprinkle oatmeal Sprinkle oatmeal over a few sections of the mixture.
- TIP: If you like your vomit stinky and chunky, stir in 1 tbsp. of chunk light tuna and/or 1 tbsp. of creamed corn.
- Step 6: Throw in carrot bits Throw in the carrot bits.
- Step 7: Drop to get splatter When you’re ready, drop the mixture from head level to get a realistic splatter.
- FACT: Honey is sometimes called "bee vomit" because it's made from nectar that worker bees regurgitate.
You Will Need
- A frying pan
- 0.25 c applesauce
- A package of unflavored gelatin
- A pinch or two of powdered cocoa
- A package of instant oatmeal with apple chunks
- 1.0 carrot bits
- 1.0 chunk light tuna
- 1.0 creamed corn