- Step 1: Find an photograph Find an opportunity for a photobomb. Look for people posing for a picture, where your presence would be grossly out of place.
- TIP: Weddings and parties often provide many photobombing opportunities.
- Step 2: Prepare to photobomb Get in position to sneak into the picture. Estimate the photographer's likely field of vision to ensure you'll make it all the way into the photograph.
- Step 3: Time it right Choose the exact moment to photobomb. Watch for the photographer to count down, or the subjects to pose or say cheese.
- Step 4: Make it memorable Right before the shutter clicks, move into frame. Make expressions or gestures to upend the photo's context.
- Step 5: Flee the scene Leave the immediate vicinity to avoid the victims' revenge. Once you're safe, be on the lookout for the next carefully planned photo setup to disrupt.
- FACT: A 1997 Seinfeld episode revolved around one of the characters being hired by someone he'd unintentionally photobombed years earlier.
You Will Need
- Photograph in progress