- Step 1: Send an e-mail Long e-mail messages hard to read when you're on the go? Forward the e-mail to your HP web-connected printer's unique e-mail address, and retrieve the printed message when you get home.
- Step 2: Print a presentation Need a hard copy of a presentation or budget? Attach the file to an e-mail and send it to your HP web-connected printer -- it will print out automatically in full color, ready to be picked up at your convenience.
- TIP: Share your HP printer's e-mail address with colleagues and clients, and they can send documents directly to your printer, too.
- Step 3: Get directions Keep on top of details on business trips. Print itineraries, directions, and schedules from your mobile device to an HP web-connected printer -- ePrint makes it easy to stay organized even when you're far from home.
- Step 4: Use it at home Use HP ePrint to simplify and organize your life maximizes family time, too. Come across a dinner recipe? E-mail it to your HP web-connected printer and save precious time when you get in.
- Step 5: Make it work for you Make ePrint work for you -- print calendars, checklists, photos, and more, right from your mobile device. ePrint from HP helps make your time your time.
- FACT: You'll find ePrint in all HP web-connected printers. For more information, go to "hp.com/eprint":http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/2009/hho/photosmart/sites/enus/products/index.html?jumpid=exr11400go/2eprint#/http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/2009/hho/photosmart/sites/enus/products/.
You Will Need
- HP web-connected printer with ePrint
- E-mail account
- Internet connection
- Mobile device