- Step 1: Have the right tools Easily print your favorite photos, even on the go: it's as easy as sending an e-mail with ePrint. Just send the picture as an e-mail attachment to your HP web-connected printer's unique e-mail address and the print will be waiting at home, ready for framing, scrapbooking, or sharing with others.
- Step 2: Stay connected Stay connected to your family even when traveling -- send pictures with ePrint to your loved ones and you'll feel much closer.
- TIP: Share your HP printer's e-mail address with your friends and family so they can share their memories with you too.
- Step 3: Share vacation snaps On a trip? Share something more personal than postcards -- your vacation photos as you take them. If friends and family have a HP web-connected printer, just add their printer's e-mail address to your contacts and use ePrint to e-mail your shots. Send a set home, too, so your pictures are waiting for you when you get back.
- Step 4: Bring events to life Bring special events to life for family members who can't be there. HP ePrint can help them feel like they're right there with you.
- Step 5: Send a PDF Don't limit yourself to photos; with HP ePrint you can print e-mail messages and attachments too, all from your mobile device -- family recipes, invitations, calendars -- just about anything you want to share.
- FACT: You'll find ePrint on all HP web-connected printers. For more information, go to "hp.com/eprint":http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/2009/hho/photosmart/sites/enus/products/index.html?jumpid=exr11400go/2eprint#/http://www.hp.com/united-states/campaigns/2009/hho/photosmart/sites/enus/products/.
You Will Need
- HP web-connected printer with ePrint
- E-mail account
- Internet connection
- Web-connected mobile device