- Step 1: Find a nemesis Find a superhero to despise, and vow to obliterate them. After all, what's a supervillain without a superhero?
- Step 2: Acquire your own powers Acquire superpowers of your own by stealing advanced technology from the government, nurturing your genius intellect, or subjecting yourself to a gene-altering radioactive accident.
- Step 3: Name yourself Give yourself a menacing name, ideally one that exemplifies your particular brand of evil or references your tragic past. "Bob" just ain't gonna cut it.
- TIP: 1-word monikers and alliterative names are easy to remember.
- Step 4: Develop an evil plan Develop an evil plan for the destruction of your enemy superhero, followed by world domination. Get the details down now -- it will come in handy when you repeat the whole dang story to the captured superhero just before you kill them.
- Step 5: Set the trap Set a trap for the superhero. Kidnapping a loved one or threatening to reveal their identity is always a good way to get their attention.
- Step 6: Have a plan B Once you have the superhero where you want them, have a plan B. Because while you insist on boring them with the details of how you outsmarted them, they'll no doubt get away.
- FACT: An alternate costume created for Spider-Man instead became his archenemy, Venom.
You Will Need
- Menacing name
- Evil plan
- Plan B