- Step 1: Remove attachments Remove the headphones and all other attachments from your iPod.
- Step 2: Switch to hold Switch the iPod to Hold so you don’t accidentally turn it on and off.
- Step 3: Dampen cloth Lightly dampen a clean, lint-free cloth. Do NOT apply water directly to the iPod.
- TIP: Resist the temptation to use cleaning products that aren’t specifically formulated for iPods, which could damage yours.
- Step 4: Wipe iPod clean Wipe your iPod clean with the damp cloth.
- Step 5: Dry with cloth Dry it with another clean, lint-free cloth.
- Step 6: Purchase iPod case Keep your iPod dirt-free by purchasing—and using—an iPod case.
- FACT: According to Apple, the 100 millionth iPod was sold in April of 2007.
You Will Need
- 2.0 Lint-free cloths
- Ipod Case (optional)