- Step 1: Get a plaid skirt Get a plaid miniskirt. If you want the real deal, order one from a school uniform supply company and have it shortened.
- Step 2: Team with a polo shirt Team your plaid skirt with a polo shirt. To make it a sexy schoolgirl Halloween costume, wear one that's a few sizes too small so it's snug and shows off a little stomach.
- TIP: A form-fitting blazer with nothing underneath or a white, button-down shirt tied at your midriff are other options.
- Step 3: Get Mary Janes Wear the classic schoolgirl shoe style -- the Mary Jane -- but get a sexy, high-heeled version.
- Step 4: Wear white knee-high socks Wear your sexy Mary Janes with white knee-high socks or thigh-high stockings.
- Step 5: Have girlish hair Put your hair in pigtails or a high ponytail. If your hair isn't long enough, try styling with barrettes.
- Step 6: Carry a prop Carry a schoolgirl prop, like a backpack, a lunchbox, or an apple for the teacher. Just don't get sent to the principal's office!
- FACT: Every piece of Britney Spears’s sexy schoolgirl outfit she wore in the music video "…Baby One More Time" was purchased at Kmart.
You Will Need
- Plaid miniskirt
- Polo shirt
- High-heeled Mary Janes
- Knee-highs or thigh-highs
- Pigtails or a ponytail
- Schoolgirl prop
- Form-fitting blazer (optional)
- White button-down shirt (optional)
- Barrettes (optional)