- Step 1: Find a club Find a club you'd like to visit. Locations include Las Vegas, Cancun, London, and Macau, with additional clubs planned for other international hot spots.
- Step 2: Become a member If money is no object, join the Playboy Club in London. Unlike most of the other locations, which welcome everyone, London is a members-only nightclub, making it more exclusive.
- TIP: You can also gain entrance as the guest of a member.
- Step 3: Dress nicely Dress well. Many Playboy Clubs do not allow sneakers or T-shirts. Jeans may be OK, as long as they're not ripped. Check ahead with the particular club you're visiting for its dress code so there are no surprises at the door.
- Step 4: Have cash Bring lots of cash or a credit card: Unless you're at a members-only club, there's a fairly hefty cover charge, and drink prices are steep as well.
- Step 5: Show some respect Be respectful of the Playboy Bunnies: Touching one can get you escorted to the nearest exit. In some Playboy Clubs, you're not even allowed to photograph a Bunny.
- Step 6: Don't be intimidated If you're a woman, no need to feel out of place visiting a Playboy Club -- the modern versions are much more like inclusive nightclubs than exclusive men's clubs. Have fun!
- FACT: 1,500 women applied for 25 Bunny spots at the Playboy Club in Cancun.
You Will Need
- Money Proper
- Proper attire