- Step 1: Use common ad sizes Use a common ad size. Most sites sell ad space in the following sizes: 160x600, 180x150, 300x250, 468x60, and 728x90. Having a banner in each size provides you with more placement opportunities.
- Step 2: Give it time When choosing your start date, remember to factor in time for creative review and revision, which typically requires 1 to 2 business days for new ads that have not yet been approved.
- Step 4: Know your options Know your options: On the Add Banner page, you can upload a new banner, upload a 3rd-party ad tag if you choose to serve your ads through a 3rd party, or, if you've used Ad Desk before, reuse a previous banner.
- Step 5: Upload a new banner To upload a new banner or tag, just click the appropriate tab and fill in the blanks. To reuse one of your old ads, click "Reuse a Previous Banner." Under the tab, you'll see the Ad gallery with all your previous ads; to use one, click 'Add." You can also upload multiple banner tags at once in the Ad Gallery. If you're using the Ad gallery to upload banners, make sure you assign them to a campaign. From the Campaigns tab, select the desired campaign from the list, then click "Manage Ads."
- Step 6: Reap the rewards Sit back and reap the rewards of AdLearn, Advertising.com's proprietary optimization technology, which delivers the right ad, to the right place, at the right time and frequency, to the right customer. Best of all? It gets smarter and more sophisticated the more you use it.
You Will Need
- Banner ads in industry standard sizes
- Adequate review/revision time
- Banner guideline compliance
- 3rd-party ad tag (optional)