- Step 1: Remove from iPod Remove the earbuds from your iPod.
- TIP: You can keep your earbuds spotless longer by keeping your ears squeaky clean.
- Step 2: Dampen cloth Dampen a clean cloth with warm water and mild soap.
- Step 3: Wipe off dirt Gently wipe off dirt.
- TIP: Take care not to get any water into the earbud itself.
- Step 4: Wipe away soap residue Rinse the washcloth, wring it dry, and use it to wipe away any soap residue.
- Step 5: Dry with cloth Dry the earbuds with another clean cloth.
- FACT: Listening to music with earbuds has been linked to hearing loss—when listening for extended periods, keep the volume at less than 50%.
You Will Need
- Warm water
- And two clean cloths