- Step 1: Wear a T-shirt Wear a white V-neck T-shirt when you go bra shopping. If a bra makes your breasts look good under a white tee, it will make them look good under anything.
- Step 2: Measure your band size For the most flattering fit, you need the correct bra size. Begin by calculating your band size. Wrap a tape measure around your back, and under your breasts. If it's an odd number, add five. If it's an even number, add four. This is your band size.
- Step 3: Measure your bust size Now calculate your bust size. Take the tape and bring it around your back again, this time holding it a bit lower than your armpits, until it meets in front of your nipples. This is your bust size. Subtract your band number from your bust measurement to get your cup size: one equals A, two equals B, and so on.
- TIP: Most women are actually one band smaller and one cup larger than the bra they're currently wearing.
- Step 4: Minimize back fat Cleavage belongs in the front. To minimize the appearance of back fat, go down a band size and wear the bra lower on your back. It might sound odd, but back rolls can be caused by a bra that's actually too loose, not too tight.
- Step 5: Lift and push Try the traditional cleavage-creating methods, like giving your breasts a lift with an underwire or push-up bra. For extra oomph, get one with straps that cross in the back.
- Step 6: Fake firmness Give the appearance of firm breasts with a contour cup bra. The foam material molds to your breasts, making them look more solid.
- Step 7: Bust out Go a size or two bigger with a padded bra that gets its boost from silicone, gel, air, or water padding, all of which are more natural looking and durable than foam. Or buy some inserts that can be tucked into any bra.
- Step 8: Stick 'em up Have great boobs under the clingiest material and/or a backless dress with silicone stick-on bra cups. They adhere to your breasts so you get the support of a bra without the straps.
- Step 9: Replace as needed Ensure an uplifting experience by replacing your bras every six months or every 100 washings, whichever comes first.
- FACT: According to a poll, British women have the biggest breasts in Europe, with women in Denmark and Holland coming in second and third.
You Will Need
- A white
- V-neck T-shirt
- Measuring tape
- Time to shop
- A wide range of bras