- Step 1: Lie on floor Lie down on the floor.
- Step 2: Turn & hold Turn your head to one side until you feel a comfortable tension, and hold for about 10 seconds.
- TIP: Focus on keeping your spine aligned straight up through your neck—don't tilt your chin up.
- Step 3: Rotate & hold Slowly rotate your neck so you're facing the other direction, stretching the other side. Hold this for another 10 seconds.
- Step 4: Repeat rotation Repeat this rotation 3 to 5 times, each time trying to go slightly further into the stretch.
- Step 5: Release & relax Release the stretch and relax. You'll be turning heads in no time.
- FACT: The bassist from the heavy metal band Metallica quit after 14 years, citing irreparable neck damage from head-banging.
You Will Need