- Step 1: Break banana into blender Peel the banana, break it into chunks, and add them to the blender.
- Step 2: Add milk & yogurt Add the milk and yogurt.
- TIP: Whole milk and flavored yogurt will make your smoothie extra delicious, but they add extra calories. Use skim milk and light yogurt if this is a concern.
- Step 3: Add whey protein Add the whey protein.
- TIP: Always check the product label for the proper recommended amount.
- Step 4: Blend until slushy Blend at a low to medium speed until the mixture is slushy.
- TIP: Add fruit like blueberries, strawberries, or peach slices for flavor and vitamins.
- Step 5: Blend until smooth Blend on low to medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Step 6: Pour Pour the drink into a large glass--or a travel tumbler for your sporty lifestyle.
- FACT: Whey protein comes from cow's milk and is a "complete" protein, meaning it contains all the required amino acids.
You Will Need
- 1 banana
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. yogurt
- 1 to 2 scoops of whey protein
- large glass