- : If you have been inactive for a length of time, or if you've had any recent surgery or physical problems, particularly of the muscles and joints, please consult your doctor before you start a stretching or exercise program.
- Step 1: Sit & pull feet together Sit down on the floor and pull your feet together a comfortable distance in front of your groin with the soles pressed against one another.
- Step 2: Grab ankles Grab a hold of your ankles so that your forearms are touching the insides of your calves and your elbows are touching the insides of your thighs.
- Step 3: Contract groin Contract your groin muscle by pushing your legs up against your elbows for 5 seconds.
- Step 4: Relax & repeat Relax your leg muscles and push your knees down with your elbows for 10 seconds. Repeat this 3-5 times.
- TIP: You can lean forward a bit from your hips—but be sure you're not bending your spine or rounding your shoulders.
- Step 5: Release stretch Release the stretch slowly and gently. You're a real prince.
- FACT: Frogs stretch too, but they do it to cast off old skin—and then they eat the shed membrane.
You Will Need
- Comfortable clothing
- A place to sit