- Step 1: Bend arm Bend your left arm in front of your chest so it's parallel to the floor and your palm is facing up.
- Step 2: Place hand on hand Place your right hand, palm down, on top of your left hand, fingers pointing in the opposite direction.
- Step 3: Extend both arms Extend both arms straight out in front of you so your wrists rotate and your hands are perpendicular to the floor.
- Step 4: Hold 10 seconds Hold for 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Return & repeat Return your hands in front of your chest, switch hands so your left is on top, and repeat the stretch.
- FACT: Popeye first appeared in Elzie Segar's "Thimble Theater" comic strip in 1929, ten years after he created it.
You Will Need