- Step 1: Put about a cup of water on to boil.
- Step 2: Pour one and a half ounces of whiskey into a mug.
- TIP: Brandy or scotch can be used instead of whiskey.
- Step 3: Add a tablespoon of honey and squeeze in two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Step 4: When the water comes to a boil, top off the mug with the water.
- Step 5: Stir until the honey dissolves. Garnish with a lemon slice.
- FACT: The hot toddy was invented in the 18th century to make the taste of scotch more palatable.
You Will Need
- 1.0 c boiling water
- 1.5 oz whiskey
- 1.0 tbsp honey
- One lemon
- Brandy or scotch