- Step 1: Choose color wisely Consider the color. Strong colors or patterns show through light-colored fabric. If your pants are white, wear panties that match your skin tone.
- Step 2: Try a thong Try a thong. Be sure to check out the rear view when you sit or squat; those positions tend to expose half the thong if you’re wearing low-riders.
- Step 3: Test-drive microfiber panties Test-drive panties made of paper-thin microfiber, a light, stretchy material that eliminates bulging.
- Step 4: Pull on boy-leg briefs Pull on a pair of boy-leg briefs. The longer leg will eliminate panty lines that cut across the butt. But if your pants are tight, the edges still may show.
- TIP: If your outfit permits, wear a body shaper that rides high on the waist and goes down to the mid-thigh.
- Step 5: Go faux commando Go faux commando by ordering disposable cotton patches that adhere to the inside of your pants, allowing you the freedom of no underwear without any discomfort.
- Step 6: Go actual commando Leave your underwear at home altogether. It’s the only 100% guaranteed way to avoid panty lines!
- FACT: August 7 was designated 'National Underwear Day' in 2003.
You Will Need
- Panties in your skin tone
- A thong
- Microfiber panties
- Boy-leg briefs
- Boxer shorts
- Pants patches
- A body shaper