- Step 1: Circulate and smile Let your social animal run free. Work the crowd, introduce yourself, and keep the conversation flowing.
- TIP: Don’t ignore couples, kids, and grandparents. Impress just one, and you’ll have an automatic wingman.
- Step 2: Show your best side Show your best side to the opposite sex. If you’re a girl, ask if someone knows the score of the game. If you’re a guy, now’s the time to boogie with that toddler.
- TIP: If you’re drinking, don’t get too drunk. You’ll just embarrass yourself.
- Step 3: Keep it real When you meet that knock-out, keep the conversation light, and devote some time to finding out a bit about them. Be charming and down to earth. Hotties can detect a phony faster than it takes to say 'I do.'
- Step 4: Participate Have fun with all the silly wedding conventions, and make your object of desire your partner in crime. When you’re a team, watch the 'hokey pokey' turn from an embarrassment into an aphrodisiac.
- TIP: Don’t overdo it. Being too interested in the wedding activities will just make you look creepy.
- Step 5: Give a compliment Find a sincere reason to give that special person a little boost. Keep your compliment fresh and original, and steer clear of anything clichéd or pre-planned.
- Step 6: Be discreet Whatever your arrangements are, keep the details quiet. Your date will be thrilled that you can both have fun while keeping things on the down low.
- FACT: In one survey, nearly 60% of respondents said they’d at least kissed someone they’d met at a wedding.
You Will Need
- A sense of humor
- A baby to dance with