- Step 1: Make a chore list Draw up a spring-cleaning list, and then write down each chore on a separate piece of paper. Tally up the chores, making sure you have an even number, and put them in a bowl.
- Step 2: Write down sex wishes Write down your sexual desires and fantasies on individual pieces of paper and have your partner do the same. Make sure the number of desires you each list is equal to at least half the number of chores.
- TIP: The wishes don’t all have to be sex acts, but they should involve reward, romance, and intimacy. For example: a half-hour foot rub, or a candlelit dinner for two.
- Step 3: Put them in a bowl Put your wishes into one bowl, and your partner's into another.
- Step 4: Take turns picking tasks and rewards Take turns picking tasks from the chore bowl. For every chore you do, your partner must pick a sex fantasy of yours they will fulfill, and vice versa.
- TIP: Entice your partner to help you with your chores by donning a sexy cleaning outfit -- or nothing at all.
- Step 5: Raise the stakes Raise the stakes -- and get things done more quickly -- by awarding an additional wish to whoever finishes their tasks faster.
- TIP: Incorporate penalties for minor infractions. If your partner misses a dust bunny, demand an extra massage.
- Step 6: Be forewarned Be aware that this game may result in you both becoming sexually aroused by the sight and smell of cleaning products.
- FACT: A quarter of respondents to a spring-cleaning survey said they’d give up dining out for a month to hire someone else to do their spring cleaning.
You Will Need
- Chore list
- Sex wish lists
- Three bowls
- Sexy get-ups (optional)
- Nudity (optional)
- Penalties (optional)