- Step 1: Tie the legs Position the chicken. Take the string and make a figure 8 around the knuckles of the legs.
- Step 2: Tie the breast & wings Tie the breast & wings. Bring the string over and under the breasts, pinning the wings to the breasts.
- Step 3: Tie a tight knot Tie a tight knot. If there is a small piece of neck intact, tie the knot under the neck.
- FACT: 'Alektorophobia' is the fear of chickens.
You Will Need
- A 3- to 4-pound chicken
- A cutting board
- A paring knife
- A 3-foot piece of butcheru2019s twine