- Step 1: Crush ice Crush the ice in the blender.
- Step 2: Add bourbon, rum, & cream Add the bourbon, Jamaican rum, and milk or cream.
- Step 3: Blend Blend until smooth and creamy.
- TIP: Use the blender's frappé switch to make the perfect froth.
- Step 4: Pour & serve Pour the drink into the glass and serve.
- FACT: Although rum was first commercialized in Jamaica, sugarcane, from which rum is made, was introduced to the West Indies by Christopher Columbus.
You Will Need
- 1 c. ice
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz. Jamaican rum
- 1 1/2 oz. milk or cream
- Old-fashioned glass