- Step 1: Add vodka, liqueur, and sour mix Combine three ounces of vodka, two ounces of apple liqueur, and a splash of sour mix in a shaker with ice.
- TIP: For an added apple-y boost, use apple vodka.
- Step 2: Shake Shake vigorously.
- Step 3: Strain into glass Strain the contents of the shaker into a cocktail glass.
- Step 4: Garnish with cherry and lemon Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lemon twist. Cheers!
- FACT: Eating an apple a day can reduce cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease and several kinds of cancer, as well as stabilize blood sugar levels, flush out toxins, and prevent kidney stones.
You Will Need
- 3.0 oz vodka
- 2.0 oz apple liqueur
- Sour mix
- A cocktail shaker
- A cocktail glass
- A lemon twist
- A maraschino cherry
- Apple vodka (optional)