- Step 1: Combine vodka and diet cola Combine two ounces of vodka and three ounces of diet cola in the Collins glass with ice.
- TIP: Substitute rum for vodka for a Cuba libre light.
- Step 2: Stir slowly Stir slowly.
- Step 3: Garnish with lime Garnish with a lime wedge, and made a toast to skinny bitches everywhere!
- FACT: An ounce and a half of vodka or rum has about 95 calories, compared to 100 calories in a bottle of light beer or 120 calories in a glass of chardonnay.
You Will Need
- 2.0 oz vodka
- 3.0 oz diet cola
- A Collins glass
- A lime wedge
- 2.0 oz rum (optional)