- Step 1: Look for mirroring Chat them up so you can observe their movements. If they begin to mimic you without even realizing it, they definitely like you. Now you just have to figure out if they like-like you.
- TIP: If their feet point toward you even when their attention is elsewhere, the answer is probably yes.
- Step 2: Read their palms Look at their palms. If they’re face up, their subconscious is telling you they’re 'open' to a relationship.
- Step 3: Gaze into their eyes Gaze into their eyes. When people are physically attracted to someone, their pupils dilate, or become bigger.
- Step 4: Look for the Shy Di smile Be on the lookout for the smile that earned the late Princess Diana the nickname Shy Di -- eyes peeking up as the forehead is bowed. This is an unconscious gesture of flirting.
- TIP: If they smile at you, check out the corners of their eyes. A genuine smile will cause crinkling; a polite smile won’t.
- Step 5: Watch their shoulders Watch their shoulders. Lifting both shoulders up is an automatic muscular reaction when a person meets someone they find attractive.
- FACT: If a person you’re flirting with develops 'pigeon feet' — that is, their toes start pointing inward towards one another — that person is both attracted to you and intimidated by you.
You Will Need
- Keen observation skills
- A crash course in mating rituals