Hugely popular in Korea, _ulzzang_ makeup is a way to make your eyes appear larger than they actually are by using cosmetics. You can get the look with basic makeup supplies.
- Step 1: Use black eye shadow to set the eyeliner so that it doesn't melt off over the course of the day.
- Step 2: Apply the false eyelashes to make your eyes look wider. Then curl your eyelashes together with the false ones and apply a single coat of mascara. Now you're ready to go out in wide-eyed wonder.
- FACT: No 2 irises are alike -- not even in identical twins or the right and left eye of the same person.
- Step 3: Retrace over the pencil liner with liquid eyeliner, slightly widening the line., winging it out around the outside corners of your eyes. Then, using an applicator, smudge out the lines.
- TIP: Don't worry about making smooth lines with the pencil -- you want to smudge it as you go along.
- Step 4: Insert your circle lenses -- cosmetic contact lenses that have a dark ring around the limbal area to make your irises look bigger. Keep in mind that they're larger than regular lenses, and don't wear them for more than 6 hours.
- Step 5: Apply an eye shadow primer and then a shimmery eye shadow over it. Cover your entire eyelid.
- Step 6: Line your eyes with a black pencil liner. Make thick, fat lines, winging out around the outside corners.
- : No major U.S. contact lens maker sells circle lenses, and buying them without a prescription can lead to eye damage.