Whether you are an artist, writer, or businessperson, unity should be key to your work -- here's how to get it.
- Step 1: Focus on achieving a result that brings people together. This is true no matter which field you work in.
- FACT: Albert Einstein spent the last 30 years of his life trying to create a unified field theory to describe all the forces of nature.
- Step 2: Create an open environment. Unity in business is achieved by creating an environment where partners are able to achieve more together than they can by themselves.
- Step 3: Strive for self-containment when you're writing. In writing, unity refers to how well the ideas in a paragraph hang together.
- TIP: Group elements closely together so the overall pattern is easy to see.
- Step 4: Use repetition and continuity to achieve unity. In art, unity is a measure of how the various elements fit together.