Want the ability to store videos, games, and more from your Xbox? Attach a thumb drive and add some memory.
- Step 1: Wait for the Xbox to configure and test your device; then, select "OK" from the wizard's last screen and enjoy your new storage capabilities.
- FACT: As of 2010, the Xbox Live gaming community included 23 million members.
- Step 2: Select the amount of memory to reserve for Xbox 360 storage, and continue through the warning: formatting the device to work with the Xbox will erase all its existing content.
- Step 3: On the Setup Wizard's first screen, select the option for "USB Storage Device." Then, choose to "Configure Now."
- TIP: You can plug in a second USB flash drive for up to 32 gigs of storage.
- Step 4: Download the latest software for the Xbox 360, and insert a thumb drive with 1 to 16 gigs of memory into the Xbox 360's available slot -- the Setup Wizard will open automatically.