Make your dreams come true and let your spirit shine by developing a plan to be the best person you can be.
- TIP: Learn to say no to preserve your time for developing your best self.
- Step 1: Live in the present and listen to your inner voice to be the best you can be now, without looking to the past or to the future.
- Step 2: Follow through with your commitment to improvement, steadfastly believing in your ability to accomplish everything you desire. Be assured, your best self is waiting to come forth.
- FACT: Americans spent $11 billion on self-improvement books, materials, and programs in 2008.
- Step 3: Reduce clutter and distractions in your life to get down to essential needs, whether that means cleaning closets, streamlining your work schedule, or living lean with less money.
- TIP: Connect to your inner joy.
- Step 4: Develop concrete steps toward building your better self, setting aside time each day to implement the steps.
- Step 5: Take responsibility for making changes and fully commit yourself to becoming the best person you can be.
- TIP: Try not to get bogged down in discouragement if you make some mistakes along the way.
- Step 6: Stay positive, opening your heart and mind to love, gratitude, and peace, and surround yourself with positive people.
- Step 7: Identify what your best self looks like and create a vision for the person you want to become.